farah

Monday, January 28, 2008

Who Am I

Hi My Name is Farah Yusuf Hong I am 12 going on 13. I was from Queenstown Primary School. My birthday is on 7th July 1995. I like Fahrenhaeit,PussyCat Doll,Nsync,Westlife and much much more. I dislike people who are irritating,annoying and always like to complain. My family members are my parents we live together in one house. My hobbies are swimming,singing,dancing,acting and listening to musics. My friends from primary school are Dionne,Mardhiyah,Christine,MiaoChing,Danial,Sufyan and Ashiq.My friends from Secondary School are Mee Mee,Mira,Xue Ting,Faustine,Hairie,Hazirah,Syafiqah,Jannah,Iryanti,Yussrah,Anna,Wendy,Karnan,Amirul,Nadzif.
My favourite idols are Taufik Batisah,Hady Mirza,Kelly Clarkson,Hilary Duff and Chad Micheal Murray. I like swimming because is a good form of exercise and keeps me fit and healthy. I love watching Korean,Taiwan and Japanese shows. Ex.Korean is couple or trouble and coffee prince. While Taiwan is Romantic Princess. While japanese show is Good Luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home