farah

Friday, February 22, 2008

What makes me me?

I love being cheerful,popular,cute,active,dramatic and much much more that is what makes me me. I love acting a lot because i watch dramas that are on the television and i will try to imitate them and consider if i want to be a actress or a singer or even a teacher.......... Its all thanks to my parents because they encourage me in whatever i do i love them so much and i am fortunate to have parents like them.And my teachers they encourage me,i show they my respects they show me some respects by listening when i am talking and they try to understand peoples feelings but i still envy them because they continue to tolerate the noise level that our class has made.If it was other teachers i think they will quit the job being a teacher and find other jobs outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home